Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend Report

This weekend I spent most of my WoW time farming for Primal Mana and working on Tailoring and Enchanting. All in all, it was a blah weekend, mostly because I avoided the BGs. I burned it pretty hard getting all my honor epics, and I'm having trouble motivating myself to get back on the horse for my trinket.

No new loot this week, no new attunements. But the cash has really finally started to roll in from the Primals and from tailoring bags. Maybe one day I'll see an epic flyer...one day.

The good news is that the 5v5 team is active again. After several weeks of frustrating MIA team members, I have decided that I am not going to wait around until Monday night to get my teams act together...rather, we're going to play on weekend nights with people we can get, and if people are no-shows, then they're gone. We need gear!

The team has (sadly) been unable to break out of the 1400 bracket. We have a winning record this week, but every time we get into 1490s, blam, we lose. Most of the problem is gear; not a lot of purple on some of our players. But, they are solid players nonetheless, so we'll keep them around until they get geared. At least they show up...

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

megan said...

Arena, is not unlike raiding. If people in your team don't show up to get the minimum games going, you've wasted your charter money. Just because it's Arena and PVP doesn't make dedication and responsibility go out the window---if they acted like that with PVE raids, we know what would happen.

Derrick Crowe said...

LOL thank you for validating me. I'm definitely starting to feel like a crusty raid leader.

THAT'S A FIFTY DKP MINUS!!!