Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Miscellany

Thing One: To close the loop on last night's teaser...no 5v5s were to be had. Laugh it up, fuzzball. Learning from the first week's debacle, I have made it a team rule that we do *not* roll without our MS warrior and two healers, regardless of how many people are on. No MS warrior last night, so no games. To rectify that in the future, I used our team's last open slot to recruit a second MS warrior.

Thing Two: As you can see, I've been a busy bee on Photoshop to spice up the graphics on the site. I'm trying to evoke things from the game...the scaly skin of demons, soul shards, etc. What do you you think? I'll probably work to tweak to post elements and borders next.

Thing Three: I've been farming SM for shards to make money for enchants and gems for my Arena gear...but I think I can safely graduate to Zul'Farrak or possibly even Sunken Temple and not really run into any serious difficulties. I'll give it a shot tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

dag618 said...

Not quite sure if it'll work as well with your spec, but I've been able to solo BRD for Large Brilliant Shards which is in relatively high demand on my realm. (20-25g each) I'm Demo (7/43/11) and with my felguard I can normally get through 5 bosses plus the ring of law in approximately 1-2 hours. It not as efficient as farming primals, but it's a lot more fun. :)

Thanahtos of Stormerage