Monday, August 13, 2007

Goooooooooaaaaaaalllllllllllllll!!!!!

This weekend's WoW grind was super productive.

First, the Veteran's Dreadweave Stalkers are mine. That completes my honor point epic armor grind, leaving only my trinket remaining in the "must have" honor point column. Knowing I can't possibly grind out that much honor in a week if I'm going to get to the gym in the mornings, I'm making the trinket a two-week goal.

Also, looks like when I had to bail on my last raid group in Kara, they continued to kill enough monsters while I was afk to push me into Honored with The Violet Eye. I discovered this to my surprise yesterday and obtained another epic ring.

I've also gone into my first Heroic instance (The Mechanar) and obtained my first Badge of Justice...woot!

Tonight is my 5v5's scheduled play time. If our MS warrior is on, we'll jump in and see how close to 1600 we can get. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Silvenus said...

Grats!

Derrick Crowe said...

Thank you sir...by the way, love the layout on your blog. Really nice.