Friday, August 17, 2007

Farming

While farming the mats for my Runic Spellthread, I succumbed to the joy of farming.

I have purposely avoided farming Primal Things for a number of reasons. Everyone is doing it. It sounds boring. Don't feel like fighting with Horde for my motes. blah blah blah.

When the AH ran out of Primal Manas on me, I had to do something. So I griffed over to Netherstorm and farmed the motes I needed at the Ruins of Enkaat. It took me a very short amount of time. Enkaat's north ridge has a perfect spawn rate of mana-bearing mobs; I never ran out. Suddenly I'm staring at a globe in my inventory worth 20 gold. Not bad!

I have seen the light. I'll be farming primals and Scryer rep during my non-BG, non-raid, non-running-friends-through-SM time.

Here's a video showing a lock farming with a hybrid spec. WoWATM.com is a gold seller site...I do not support them and hope you will avoid them like the plague. Just watch the video and forget about them LOL. I'm pretty straight Demonology, so I'd have to make adjustments to the method shown, but you'll get the idea:

No comments: