Thursday, August 30, 2007

He's BACK ZOMG

Syphonis is posting on teh forumz! Preserved for posterity:
hey all

i checked my forum thread and like freaked out it had 16 pages!!

a lot of posts said 10/10 which i didnt really get but whatever
and i read through and got some advice and people wanted to know what happened so i'd figured id say
what did happen

i asked my mom yesterday why she was upset at the succubus thing, this is kinda how the conversation went

can i play WoW again?

-no, and what does that stand for anyway

world of warcraft, but anyway, it was just a minion, its a pet that i control

-hmm yea, a pet thats dressed inapropriately, you will not play a game like that

but PLZZZZ i really want to i get this new pet at level 30 so then i wont use the succubus (i now know how to pronounce it lol) besides the succubus sucks all ive heard it can do good is like seduce people, and also i have other pets
(Wow i shouldn't have said that.....)

-she stops what she is reading and looks me in the face with a weird look, and then she says, "she does what to people"

(so i try to get off of the subject)

thats no the point I just want to play I promise I wont play with that pet

-Honey, thats not all about the game that is bad, i read this article about those games mmgrpo's (thats literally what she said) there are lots of child predators that will try to find where you live and blah blah blah blah

then she goes into this weird conversation where she tells me if anyone touches (in real life) my private parts I should punch them immediately in the face and run away, and not be scared to tell people like her or my teachers
(i was like WTF?)

then I said i would allow her to get full parental control over the account and all of that kind of stuff, and eventually later in the day after talking with my dad she agreed i could play

But school is starting and I'm going to take a break from WoW for a while before I get things straight

Thanks for the replies and posts people!
This is better than Christmas!

2 comments:

megan said...

LOL, the WoW community in general (at least those represented on the forums) wish Locks never existed, but then we'd be missing out on all the legendary (and I mean legendary) Lock related posts.

Keystone said...

That was too funny!

Also, you could always roll a mage and get a key to the executive lounge...