Thursday, August 2, 2007

Future Events Like These Will Affect You...In the Future

Four of my 3 of my best 5v5 teammates have committed to playing tonight at 8 p.m. server time, and I have tentative commitments from a backup healer in case our main healer doesn't make it. IF we manage to play like I've seen this particular lineup play before, and IF we can avoid the random superteams that sometimes magically appear in the lower brackets, and IF we can keep the rest of the team from playing and screwing up the rating for the rest of the week...I'm confident we can make it to the 1600s this week...and that would mean...Merciless Gladiator's Dreadweave Robe. OMG.

There's really no pressure, though...if we don't hit that rating, it will only delay me by a week. Moahahaha. But I would *love* to grab that sucker as soon possible.