Friday, August 17, 2007

Two Epic Threads

I'm still excited about a shout-out from WoW Insider, which is silly. The Syphonic thread is still going strong this morning, and it's still funny.

Last night I obtained a Runic Spellthread for my Merciless Gladiator's Dreadweave Pants. With that augmentation my pants are now adding just shy of 90 stamina and spell damage to my stats. /Drool.

I am now my guild's class leader...let's hope I can be online enough to fill the role properly (what exactly is that role?). I've let the guild leader know that there will be no hurt feelings if he needs to pass it on to someone else if I can't play often enough. More balancing of real life and WoW issues...I suppose I'm just going to have to be very focused about when I play and not just log on to screw around.

So Monday nights = PvP nights, Tuesday nights = raid night? Crap...that's not going to work. At all. Hmmm...maybe I can convince them to shift at least one of the raids to the weekend.

No comments: