Thursday, July 26, 2007

Set

I finally got a 5v5 team together...and it was awful lol. The first five of us together paid equal shares of the charter, and then proceeded to lose 4 in a row.

But then the second string came in.

The original group had to break up for the day, and I wanted to get the team to go active for the week with ten games, so I recruited four other people. This time, instead of one healer, we had two, and three straight DPS. We didn't start off with Vent, so we had a very simple strategy: I used my Arena Master add on to quickly id the targets. I'd locate the main healer. I'd say "set." Everyone would hit /assist. And we'd focus fire my target. Then their backup healer, then their DPS, etc. ect. ect.

We went three and one immediately.

One of the healers had to leave, and I brought back one of the previous team members. We ended up with a 1450+ rating. Not good, not bad. Good points, though.

Now we just have to keep the rating up until Tuesday...by not playing until then. :) Woot.

No comments:

Blog Archive