Friday, July 13, 2007

New UI Blues

Wow, Pitbull has a LOT of optional target bars! Last night I jumped in for an hour with my guild to kill Shade of Aran, and the first time we wiped in large part due to me not adequately cc'ing the elementals. But let me tell you, it gets hard to CC when a new unplaced target bar pops up in the middle of your display every time something new happens, and then the spell/debuff indicators on your target start overlapping with other displays. Plus, I had repeated spell fumbles while trying to get used to my new keybindings. What a Charlie Foxtrot! NOOBSAUCE

The second time I ignored any displays and just eyeballed the baddies and threw the banishes and fears around and we did fine. No real warlock-related loot dropped. I continue to have *zero* Karazhan loots. But that will hopefully change this weekend, on like my 6th or 7th Kara run. :(

DKP sucks until you get some seniority in the guild, let me tell you. But after the next run, having not spent any of my points, I will be right there in the mix with the other guildmates. Thank God!

No comments:

Blog Archive