Friday, July 27, 2007

Off the Bandwagon

Recently I've tried to restrain my WoW playtime during the week to one night. However, this past week I've failed miserably and felt horrible for it. It's like I'm on autopilot...if I'm not doing something else, I tend to log on. This week, though, I think I can easily get back on the wagon for a few reasons:

1) I am on a 2v2, a 3v3, and a 5v5 (and hold the charter for the 3v3 and 5v5). Why would this restrain my playtime, you might ask? Simple, really: unless you're blowing through people and winning every game, you have an incentive to play ten games and stop. That would get me weekly points on the way to epic items, and that would satisfy me.

2) My guild's raids have recently come off the rails. This may be temporary since our guild leader / main tank has temporarily lost his Internet access, but until he comes back and gets everyone back in line, I don't see us having *any* success in Karazhan.

3) I am getting *very* close to having all of my honor point epics, and that accounts for a lot of my play time. Next week it's possible that I will get the remaining items. That means that I can raid / run instances / PVP quite a bit on weekend nights that I usually reserve for battlegrounds.

Here's to getting back on the wagon.

No comments:

Blog Archive