Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekly Goal: ??????

This week there are rumors (but nothing solid) of new honor rewards. Generally this is a good thing. I am a little annoyed, however, that this wasn't communicated very well to the WoW community at large so that, oh, say, a certain warlock would have known to save his 19k honor points from the past week for a new, better item. Oh well.

In light of the honor points/item uncertainty, I will refrain from naming a PvP honor goal this week. Instead, I will aim for 19k honor points, and then buy whatever that gets me at the end of the week.

However...

I am on the last leg of my Kara attunement. That means I have to run Caverns of Time: Opening the Dark Portal this weekend to complete the quest line. Aside from providing the awesome benefit of allowing me into the hottest raid instance in WoW at the moment, this little quest will likely push me into "Revered" status with the Keepers of Time. And that means...

...Continuum Blade.

No comments:

Blog Archive