Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Wall, and Hitting It

I played far too many hours this past week. I am burned out a bit. Although yesterday's honor point fix made me very happy, and I was able to grab the second epic item I earned over the weekend, I feel the need to dial it down a bit this week. So, tonight I'll probably squeeze in one or two AV matches, cook dinner, and take a break, possibly until Thursday.

July 4 weekend on the horizon: I'm very happy. I am taking two days off and that means 5 straight nights of PvP/Kara key/Arena madness. So the plan is the use the weeks between now and then to rest up, get workouts back on track, and get ready for the break. I hope to come out on the other side of that vacation with my full Dreadweave battlegrounds set, and possibly the war staff. Drooooool.

No comments:

Blog Archive