Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Weekly Goal: Continuum Blade

I have had a lighter play schedule this week, so I have around 100 honor points banked. I plan to do some heavy PvP for the rest of the week, though, but I wonder if I'll be able to even come close to getting any honor gear, even with the reduced honor cost.

Black Morass
is on my radar for this weekend, though, and that means a healthy boost to my Keepers of Time reputation. That will put me in reach of an item I've been drooling over for a long time: the Continuum Blade.

This blade is gorgeous, and it has great +damage. Grabbing this will boost my bonus damage by 36, and if I pair it with the random green drop Shadow Council Orb of the Eagle that I have on my bank alt, it will raise my Stamina by 12 as well.

So. Continuum Blade it is.

No comments:

Blog Archive