Monday, June 11, 2007

L2IRL

I have got to get my life back in some sort of balance. I love this game, but my extended play times are starting to harm me physically. I don't work out in the mornings anymore, and I'm losing all the gains I made in the gym because I'd rather be playing WoW. And, my back is really, really bothering me, and I am 100 percent sure that extended hours in slouched positions in front of my laptop are to blame.

There is a great podcast on this over at Taverncast. Taverncast After Hours #3 for the win.

So here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking I will work out 4 days a week in the gym, really, really hard. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. Cardio, every day. Then I'll play in the mornings as I have time. At night, I will play while Laurie is in the shower, or when she's at class. Then have my Friday/Saturday night craziness.

No comments:

Blog Archive