Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Bigger Better Deal

I am obsessed with finding upgrades for my gear. I probably wasted copious amounts of gold on squeezing just +1 Stamina out of any given gear slot on my way to 70 when I could have skipped every second upgrade and been just fine (and come to think of it, I would have probably saved enough for my flying mount or my dreadsteed). And when I read stuff like this, I have this pang for all the gold I wasted, particularly when I could have saved it up for meta gems and to help improve my enchanting skill.

Like many of the respondents to the above post, I wore a piece of quest reward equipment for more than ten levels (twenty?). During the last ten or so levels of my grind, though, equipment slots were swapped out at least once every two levels.

I can't wait until scheduled maintenance is over and I'm able to check out the next piece of honor reward equipment I'll drool over for a week...before getting it. Woot.

No comments:

Blog Archive