Thursday, October 25, 2007

SORRY

I know, I know, I haven't updated in a really long time. My job has been crazy, my raid attendance has been terribad, and I really haven't done much with WoW other than log on, tailor bags, log off. I will do better, promise.

So I have my gloves, my chest, and my legs from the arena. I am about 3 weeks from my hood, and if season 3 holds off for four weeks after that, I will have the full Arena armor set and be able to start saving for the weapons. WEWT.

Guild-wise, things have really perked up. (Just as my involvement has plummeted, go figure LOL) The guild can one-shot Gruul's Lair now and is working on Tempest Keep (skipping Mags for some reason I cannot figure out). Progression continues to not have much of an attractiveness for me, as my job and family commitments keep me out of any serious raid schedule...I will never be at the top of the list for loot. Our guild loot system switched from DKP - just when I got some respectable DKP - to a rank system. The setup is simple: the guild ranks are now tied to raid attendence in 20 percent brackets, and those in the higher brackets are always priority for loot rolls over the lower brackets. So again, I'm scre-zewed.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm in a progression guild, much less an officer in one...I love the people (LOVE them) but cannot commit enough time to the endeavor for it to pay off. Eh well.

More to come, I promise. SORRY!

1 comment:

megan said...

"Ooh you know we need ya, ooh know we need ya. Right here is where we need ya, right here is where we need ya.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back."