Friday, December 21, 2007

Be the Love Generation....

Well, I made it. Arawn is dancing with the trolls.

Getting there was interesting. I had not completed the Noggenfogger Elixir quest, and I'm not an engineer to craft a parachute cloak. So I ran to Hinterlands and got the mushroom to complete the elixir quest and bought up a bazillion of them (the slow fall effect needed only procs rarely).

From there, it was a simple task of following directions:



I died once (once w/o a soulstone, that is) and had to make another run for it. I died the next time too, but had a soulstone handy and popped it.

Here are some photos from the trip:

Here you can see the terrain tile border between Winterspring and Felwood. The village is hidden in the terrain border regions.


The deep breath before the last plunge! Village in sight!


WEEEEEEEEE!


/whistle... hey explorers have to eat! Here fishy fishy...


Peace at last. /dance.

They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. — Isaiah 2:4 & Micah 4:3

Stay safe out there kids. Peace.

4 comments:

megan said...

Have a good holiday and good luck in whatever you end up doing! Will miss the blogging.

Thom Stark said...

Hey, I don't know if you noticed, but I responded again on the Clement of Alexandria thread, with a list of all the statements I could find the JWTs use to make Clement one of their own.

alibaba said...

share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition
welcome come to my blog

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/